Today the girls participated in their first International Fair with our homeschool group. Their display and presentation were on Australia and they did a fantastic job! They worked hard on their display and when it was time for their presentation they put their best effort into it. Great job girls!
Here they are in front of their display, holding a salt water crocodile and a koala.


The girls talked about the history, animals, land, location, plants, and famous places of Australia.
At the end of their presentation, they had a little skit using Australian words and phrases. Here it is!
L: G’day mate!
M: Hi, friend! Your presentation was bonzer!
L: Thanks, I thought yours was fantastic too but now I’m knackered.
M: I know what you mean- I’m tired too and ready for some tucker.
L: Yeah, all that food is making me hungry! I haven’t had a bite to eat since brekkie!
M: I hope our cobbers out there learned some things about Oz.
L: Reckon our friends did learn some things about Australia. Good on yer!
M: Thanks and good job to you too!
B: Now let’s go get that tucker!
M: Hi, friend! Your presentation was bonzer!
L: Thanks, I thought yours was fantastic too but now I’m knackered.
M: I know what you mean- I’m tired too and ready for some tucker.
L: Yeah, all that food is making me hungry! I haven’t had a bite to eat since brekkie!
M: I hope our cobbers out there learned some things about Oz.
L: Reckon our friends did learn some things about Australia. Good on yer!
M: Thanks and good job to you too!
B: Now let’s go get that tucker!