Monday, December 22, 2014

Santa's House!

Who knew Santa had a house right here in Michigan?  Had I known this earlier, I would have visited a little more often to plead my case.  I'm still disappointed that he hasn't brought the one thing I've asked for for the past 4 Christmases we've spent in Michigan: SUN.


No snow....  :-(


It was soooo cold the day we visited Santa's House, the girls actually waited in the car for most of the time while we waited in line to get in.


These little bell ringers must have been wearing their long johns!


This guy just got his braces off








Just look at him, all smug.  Really, Santa?  Would it be so hard to bring me a Christmas gift?  I haven't asked for anything in over 35 years and now I'm only asking for one thing.  I've been a pretty good girl... maybe next year.


precious pieces of pie


Santa's sleigh




Cuties at Bronner's in Frankenmuth after the Santa House